We guarantee your privacy
At eShare we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and website visitors at the same time as providing the best possible experience and service. This page explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you register with our products and services and whilst you visit our sites.
We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our websites and apps we may collect and process the following data about you to help create a better experience for our users, for example detecting what language you speak:
• Information about your use of our site from cookies, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information you give us. For example, when you register for information on the website or when you set up a user in our products and services.
• Information we get from your use of our services, via cookies or information collected by third parties during the use of our services, such as Google.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you return to the website, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. This means when you return you don’t have to fill in the same information again. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Use and management of your information
We use the information that we collect to provide a better service to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us specifically.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide details of changes to those goods or services, or similar goods or services that enhance those you have already purchased.
We may combine personal information from our products and services with information from our website, or other methods of communication in order to provide a better service to you. We will not combine cookie information with personally identifiable information unless we have your opt-in consent.
We use third parties to store and manage your data including CRM facilities and data centres in the UK and Luxembourg. These third parties do not have permission to access your data. They are simply providing secure data storage facilities.
Where your consent for third parties to use your data has been specifically provided in advance, we may allow approved third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding goods and services which complement the goods and services you have purchased from us. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time. In general, this is not something we usually do.
Disclosing your information
When you contact eShare, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might have, we might use your contact information you supply in the process to respond to your query and let you know relevant information, such as upcoming changes or improvements.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of eShare and our partner network unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
- You have given your consent. We require opt-in consent for sharing any personal information.
- If the products and services we provide are managed for you by a third party partner.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links